The Christian Church - Synod of Saint Timothy

The Synod of Saint Timothy is a body of faithful Christians, seeking to minister to the world through the Sacramental life and fraternal love that was evident in the ancient Church, while always putting the saving grace of Christ's atoning sacrifice first in our minds. We welcome you to our online blog.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

New Bishops

The synod has come and gone, and we have two new Bishops. It was a great time to know one another and to grow in Christ. Many thanks especially to Mar Michael and Rabin Thuma and the congregation of Mar Demetrious Antiochene Catholic Church. OT blogs forthcoming after I recover from my trip. God is very good. Car troubles delayed my return, but I was blessed in finding an honest mechanic who did not try to rip me off in my time of need. Between my secular work, and life as a parent, I am attempting to study the book of Acts. Recently I read of an Episcopal Bishop who did this and attempted to model his life on the apostles and revealed in the Book of Acts. It sounds like a good beginning.

May the blessing of God and his shalom be with you all.


+Mar Michael Abportus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home